Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hell Week

Have you ever noticed how everything seems to happen at once? This is hell week for me, I've got this massive paper due (that's pretty much ruling my life at the moment), a presentation to plan and give, a 25 minute video that I need to finish shooting and edit, a grade 8 farewell to organize, a bridal shower to help plan and to attend out of town, and I'm trying to fit in runs, bikes and swims for this mini-triathlon that my friend Kyla talked me into. So, all of this stuff is going on this week. Next week however...nothing, in fact, there'll be nothing to stress me out after Monday of next week (other than the usual).

So, I apologize if I've forgotten your birthday or something in the last few days, or if I'm a huge, self-centered, pain in the ass or if I've gotten on your nerves whining and complaining that I've got so much stuff to do. I'm running on a few hours sleep a night and it seems that all roads in my life are converging at one big traffic accident at the moment. But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and July is going to be awesome, and hopefully, well-deserved! So, for now, leave me alone! I've got some shit to take care of...

No comments: