Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Desk Jobs Suck

Ok, so right now, I'm at an inservice where I'm supposed to be researching, evaluating and suggesting websites for educational use. All in all, a worthy indeavour. But, I'm taking a break at this very moment because....desk jobs suck... How do people do this all day? Apparently my attention span is way worse than I thought but I could not handle this day after day. I NEED RECESS!! Who wants to go outside and play? Aww, come on! I need to run around and let off some steam....Pass the retalin...

3 comments:

Blake said...

Are our blogs considered educational websites?

tee said...

no, unfortunately not...not for children anyways...although my blog does have an interesting article about the newest holiday craze sweeping the nation...

Blake said...

that's sort of educational...you don't want the children feeling excluded and alienated. Partipation in fads can make a child hip and popular thus increasing the chances of being cool and the envy of all your friends. That's educational isn't it? ...now I really should get to work.