Monday, October 13, 2008

"I'm not here to make friends' - A reality-show confessional

I didn't come here to make friends. I'm here to win, and possibly be berated and humiliated on national television, but mostly to win. And if that makes some people angry, well, that's just not my problem. They're just jealous, or maybe I intimidate them because I'm clearly the frontrunner. I'm not going to apologize for wanting to win. I've been waiting my whole life for this opportunity to show people my cooking/modeling/fashion designing/hair styling/singing and dancing skills and I'm going all the way to the end/Fashion Week/Final Two/Final Four/Final showdown/Final countdown.

I know I'm misunderstood. The judges just don't get my esthetic/point of view/bizarre hair style/weird catch phrase. But that don't mean I'm not gonna come out on top. I've been working for this my whole life and it's all coming down to this moment/performance/challenge/vote. But you can't hold me down. (slowly disolving into tears) I've overcome adversity/health issues/a difficult childhood/rush hour traffic to get here and nobody gonna hold me back. You just wait and see, you're gonna know my face/name/clothes/embarassing YouTube moment. You haven't seen the last of me.

No comments: