Sunday, April 27, 2008

Party Like a Rock Star

So, on Thursday I spent a long evening binge drinking at a local food and wine tasting event (you know the one) and last night I went to the opening of a new lounge at a bar. I'm not gonna lie, Friday was hands down the most hung over I have been in a long time and work totally sucked. But I earned it and I deserved it and I learned my lesson right? Yea, not so much, last night I had a late night and today I feel like ass, and I didn't even drink! I'm just tired because I was out until 4 in the morning. When did this happen?!? In university I could get 2 or 3 hours sleep, wake up and be a productive member of society, today I'll be lucky to get off the couch. When did I get old? Where did my youth go?!? Oh well, at least I had a good time. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: