Sunday, August 19, 2007

Randoms

I don't want to write a real post so I'm just going to jot random things...
  • Mika, the British singer, has a disturbingly high pitched voice. Higher than most, if not all women I know or have ever met. I'm not sure what I think about this...but I noticed it and thought I'd let you know I noticed this.
  • Text messages are fun, but are for people who are too lazy to talk...and that's pretty lazy.
  • I don't really think I like Swiss cheese best, that's just a rumour.
  • I prefer Matt Damon when he's running around looking hot and beating up people. I don't really need to hear him speak.
  • My mom asked me on Saturday, "Is that Awkward Chris?" and it made my day that she knew about Awkward Chris.
  • I never actually told my mom about A.C. so I wonder how she knew about him. Maybe word's getting around town.
  • I only have 9 more days before I have to go back to work. I have to start getting my sleeping patterns into some kind of order.
  • Potato salad doesn't need ham to feel complete.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Not only does potato salad not need ham to feel complete, it does not need ham EVER! Ham is gross. Potato salad (done correctly) is delicious.
You know what else is delicious? Coconut Lime Cupcakes! Mmm...whoever thought of such a thing?

notquiteawake said...

I also enjoy Matt Damons hotness. And even more so when he doesn't open his mouth. And takes off his shirt. I thought The Talented Mr. Ripley was one of the worst movies ever but I would totally watch it again just to see the topless scene.