Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rae's Cat is a Whore

Now, it's not like I'm one to spread idol gossip, and it's not like this can't be confirmed through a number of sources, and it's not like I'm the only one who think so...Rae, I have some bad news, your cat is a slut. Everyone in the neighbourhood knows. We all whisper about it on the corner as we take out the trash: your cat is as easy as Sunday morning. It's so sad, she obviously comes from a good home. She just has some self-esteem issues. It's sending shockwaves through the neighbourhood, the other female cats are circling the wagons; they're not about to let some two-bit hussy get her claws into their men. I know what you're thinking: this is all just gossip, how do you know this is going on, are you positive? Honey, I'm as positive as Trevis Smith's bloodtests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Rae is the hottest cat pimp in the city! So I know if I need extra cash I can call Rae to pimp my cat our for some mad cheddar!!

Anonymous said...

Trisha -- my mom says the neighbor just got a new cat. Now who's the biggest whore cat around? Terri --Chase could be a good prospect. Maybe with a new set of clothes. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

What happened to your links on the right hand side of your blog? Not that I don't like looking at pictures of Rae's whore-cat, but I like looking at all the other stuff too!